During these challenging times, the Downtown Henderson Partnership is a place where you can find up-to-date information about what is happening in our downtown. This section of the website will be updated by 10am each day, so be sure to check back for the latest information.
TUESDAY, MARCH 31
- Be sure to (safely) get out and participate in our SUPPORT LOCAL BINGO. Two winners of a $50 gift card to a favorite downtown business will be drawn on Monday, April 6.
- Tom’s Smokin’ BBQ will be at The Perch (200 block of Second Street) today from 11am – 1:30pm. It’s Tater Tuesay!
- Hadlie from A Bushel and a Peck is going to be doing a virtual faux calligraphy class this Wednesday, Apr. 1, at 7pm. See their Facebook page for all the details.
DOWNTOWN RESTAURANT NEWS:
- Henderson Juice Co. You can now order on their website www.hendersonjuiceco.com. Simply click on the “order now” button on the homepage. You can add special modifications to your order in the comment box. After the order is paid and submitted you will receive a confirmation email letting you know your order has been received and a pickup time! If you have any question or prefer to order over text — (270) 823-8764.
- Rockhouse on the River hours Sun.-Thurs. 11am – 8pm and Fri.-Sat. 11am – 9pm. Call (270) 212-1400 to place your order and then use their convenient drive thru for pick up. Be sure to follow them on Facebook for daily specials.
- Rookies Modified menu and special family meals available to order for pick up. Orders over $100 are eligible for free delivery. Call (270) 826-1106.
- Tacoholics has the ChimiTruck parked in their parking lot for take-out orders. Their modified hours are 11am – 8pm. Call (270) 957-5001 or text (270) 831-0175 with your order.
- Temporarily closed: Hometown Roots, Roast Coffee Bar, Bliss Artisan, Sidewalk Cafe
DOWNTOWN MERCHANT NEWS:
- Abba Promotions Always available by phone (Office: 270-827-5577 or Mobile: 270-860-9623) or by email (email@example.com).
- Beachbum Farms Designs & Co. Storefront is closed at this time. Please message them on Facebook, or call/text the store phone and they can set up a curbside pick up. Also, please shop the website — www.beachbumfarmsdesigns.com.
- A Bushel & a Peck Closed to the public but they are happy to let you shop by appointment or deliver to you; just message Hadlie (270) 724-9715 or Angela (270) 860-4029. Also, follow their Facebook page for fun coloring books you can purchase and download.
- The Elm Be sure to follow on Facebook for items for sale that Brian will be happy to deliver curbside. Call 270-748-0005.
- Henderson Hemp Co. Let Brian bring your order out to your car with their curbside service!
You can order online or over the phone and pick it up, or you can order online or over the phone and take advantage of free shipping. Call 270-748-0005.
- J’Petals store front is closed, but they will still take orders for funeral flowers and normal flower deliveries daily. Call: 270-826-2050
- Knight’s Comics & Games The store is closed, but curbside pickup is available. Call (270) 827-4334 for details.
- LandyLane Boutique Curbside delivery Mar. 24-27, 12pm – 5pm. Text (270) 577-2641 when you arrive. Also, free shipping on orders of $25 or more.
- LuciaSoapsEtc LLC is closed, but Lucy is happy to ship orders from her website.
- Opulence Bridal is offering “Virtual Appointments” — call (270) 957-5100 for details.
- Third Street House Gift Shop & Merle Norman Cosmetics Modified hours Mon-Sat 9am – 3pm. They can take phone orders (270-826-4015) and will ship your order or you may pick up at the door. New spring merchandise arriving!